Professionalization for inclusive education through internships
The project pursues three objectives:
- establishing school inclusion,
- increasing the competences and skills required by teacher students,
- sharpening the professional profile of teachers towards inclusion.
Five organizations from three nations are engaged in the pro-inclusive-reflective project:
- Wilhelm-Feil-School in Vaihingen/Enz (Germany)
- Kirchliche Pädagogische Hochschule Vienna/Krems (Austria)
- LMU (Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich)
- University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- University of Education Ludwigsburg (Germany) as coordinating organization.
Two related products are developed:
- a module for coaching in practicum in teacher education and
- a corresponding training course for teachers and university staff accompanying student during their practicum/internship.
Both products are based on the professionalization approach “reflection for inclusive education”.
Head: Dr. Bernhard Rauh
Coordination: Jörg Meißnest
Duration: 1.9.2017 – 30.8.2020